The Complete Guide on How to Track Aadhaar Card Status with Enrolment No
Aadhaar is a unique 12-digit identification number issued by the Government to every citizen including children by the UIDAI as represented by the Government of India. This unique identification number will remain as a proof of identity as well as address proof, across India. It is now easy to apply for Aadhar card online in an effortless manner. Some of the necessary documents to complete the process of registering for Aadhar card include ration card, driving license, passport, voter ID, electricity or telephone bill and Government photo ID card. For the proof of identity you would require PAN card, ration card, passport, and voter ID and telephone or electricity bill.
Once you’ve applied Aadhaar Card, Now you need to check your Aadhar card status, I found many queries, regarding What is my Aadhaar Card Status. On this post, We are shared important information for the track Aadhar card status online.
How to Check Aadhaar Status Online
You can follow the below mentioned steps that help you to checking online Aadhar Card Status by entering Enrolment ID and Date/Time (Identification of your Aadhar card) in UIDAI’s official website.
UIDAI Aadhar Status with Enrolment No.
- Go to the official website of UIDAI ( Click here to Check Aadhar Status)
- Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID
- Enter Date and Time of Enrolment
- Enter the captcha details properly
- Finaly, Click on “Check Status” Button
- Once you complete the process, you will see new page for the current status of your Aadhar card which you’ve applied.
How to Find Enrolment No. EID through Online
You can check the status of your Aadhaar card in different ways, including checking it through online, by SMS or on calling the helpline number. But, in all these ways, one is expected to hold the unique aadhar enrollment ID, which is also called as EID. This EID is available on the acknowledgement slip obtained at the enrollment center upon successful submission of data of your Aadhaar application. You need not worry if due to some reason you lost your slip or don’t have your Enrolment No (EID) easily accessible. You can still able to check the status of UIDAI card. By means of UIDAI you can able to find your EID online with the data that you have submitted during the time of enrollment. The basic details required to generate EID includes name, mobile number and email ID.
It is necessary that you have access to email ID or mobile number mentioned, since one-time password will be generate to either of those two in order to avoid the misuse of important information and the same will be sent by UIDAI on the mentioned email or mobile number for the details to be verified. Once an applicant knows his enrollment ID, then aadhar card status can be checked easily through either online or offline.
Steps to Download Adhar Card by Name
- In case if you lose or forget your enrolment ID, it is easy to retrieve it by name by making a visit to UIDAI webpage https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- After reaching the page, click the button which is next to enrollment no under the section ‘you want to receive your lost’
- The complete process of getting back the EID is categorized as two steps. In the first step, you need to mention your name with correct spellings as mentioned during the time of enrollment
- In the email field, you need to mentioned your email ID or provide mobile number. You can use either of the options
- Those applicants who don’t have their email ID registered, it is essential to use mobile number for the data retrieval process.
- Enter the captcha details properly and click at get OTP button to obtain a unique code on email or mobile number.
- Upon receiving the OTP, just enter it and click at verify OTP
- Once you complete the process, your enrollment ID will be received through SMS, which can now be utilized to check the aadhar card status by name online
- Now visit UIDAI resident portal and go to aadhar status page
- Enter the EID that you just received including the correct time and date of enrollment that you obtained through SMS
- Enter the security code and click at check status button and you will be displayed with the current status of your aadhar card
- If aadhar number is allotted for you, then the same shall also be available clearly at the status page.
By this way, you can check the aadhar card status by name. It is recommended to check the application status regularly for 96 hours once the enrollment is made